What happened to me?

Bankstick

4 minutes ago, Lester Burnham said:

True. I'm at work, segmenting a show and switching a live show at the same time.

I guess this would be a good time to ask what the hell it is you do for a living...?  You're a video editor or something?  Clearly you have those kind of chops...

And I still want to know your real name because it always feels weird to call you moLester.

On 9/13/2017 at 10:03 PM, wtnhighlander said:

Has anyone been able to use Tapatalk since the recent software update? I still can't log in, and using the web interface is KILLING me!

I'm lost without "night reading mode"!

Have you been able to log on at all? I havent been able to get on at all with Tapatalk all week . I get "login error"

• Like 2

Tapatalk seems to handle resizing photos better. But the features I miss most are Night mode reading, and the 'unread' content filter. The 'new content' filter of the web interface doesn't carry seamlessly across sub-forums. And of course Tapatalk is faster because most of the decorative fluff is stripped away.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:43 PM, Denette said:

Yep, Tapatalk is down for me, too.  Whenever I try to log in it gives an error message that is, itself, an error, because it displays several hundred lines of code in the error box.  Whoops.

Any update on this? I still couldn't log on today. I hate Tapatalk, but it's handy for uploading pics.

Yep, Tapatalk is down for me, too.  Whenever I try to log in it gives an error message that is, itself, an error, because it displays several hundred lines of code in the error box.  Whoops.

Any update on this? I still couldn't log on today. I hate Tapatalk, but it's handy for uploading pics.

• Haha 1