What happened to me?

Bankstick

Logins are governed by browser cookies. Sometimes with website updates, everything is flushed and users may need to sign in again. But if you're noticing this on all of your other sites that you need to sign in to, sounds like you may have cleared your browser cookies completely. The letter is a new feature for people who don't have an image avatar uploaded.

As for the starting over part, I'm not sure what you mean. You have posts and reputation points associated with your account. All seems normal.

Something on the server side must have changed regarding login credentials as I had to sign in again too. I was very surprised I didn't see anything anywhere yesterday about why the the website was down. Nothing on the TWW Facebook pages or the other TWW websites. Or maybe I just missed it.

5 minutes ago, ben_r_ said:

Something on the server side must have changed regarding login credentials as I had to sign in again too. I was very surprised I didn't see anything anywhere yesterday about why the the website was down. Nothing on the TWW Facebook pages or the other TWW websites. Or maybe I just missed it.

I went to the guild FB page to avoid extraneous commenting. 

17 minutes ago, Lester Burnham said:

You had your ☕ today. I did slip one by in my post before that. "cutoff"  but I think most people just say scrap piece.

I miss that one thread from a while back. I think it was in one of John's builds but I can't remember.

You didn't have your ☕ today.  You missed mine.