Tapatalk

Thx138

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, bushwacked said:

got the same thing still ... It is hard to upload pics from the phone using the browser though.  That is the one major thing I used tapatalk for ... 

Same... I liked the alerts on the phone too. Like, or quote... got an update. Now I almost forget the forum is here. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
49 minutes ago, woodbutcher said:

Chet, are you able to log out, and log back in?

Ha! Thanks!  I logged out, which I don't normally do and now I can't log back in.  Normally I just stayed logged in.  I will contact admin and see whats up.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody else had trouble lately with Tapatalk?  Every other forum automatically logs me in.  WTO for some reason doesn't and it says there is no email address for my user name.  I then try to long in using the same username/email as the forum and same password and it doesn't work. 

• 5 months later...

I've been having this same problem for months now. Thought it was my phone so I contacted The and received this response. 

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk!

Are both issues happening on the same forum https://www.woodtalkonline.com? WoodTalk Online does not have a working Tapatalk plugin running, hence causing the issue. We have sent them notifications about it. We strongly recommend you to do the same as requests from members are looked into more quickly.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 6:51 AM, gunville said:

Has anyone found a fix for the Tapatalk issue?  I have never been able to log in to the WoodTalk Forum through Tapatalk. Thanks.

Unfortunately I am having the same issue. I contacted Tapatalk and got the same reply as drdabrown. It would be great if the plugin worked Tapatalk is awesome!

• Like 1