My final gift to my wife, and my final post of this thread.

RichardA

I am saddened by your story and her struggles I pray that she is at peace. And that you can only think of the good times.Your project just show's the caring and the unconditional love you felt for her.And to have a friend to have helped in the way he did also shows how much she was loved. May she rest in peace and you sir may you have peace in your heart till you meet here again .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, ..Kev said:

Keep your chin up Rick!  No words anyone here has to say can make the pain go away.  You have friends here to lean on if you need it bud!

It's all good. We do have a good group of folks here.      When are you coming to Tennessee?  

• Like 1

I agree with Kev. And she is the one that convinced you to move out of the 9’ x 12’ shop you were able to produce some remarkable pieces and  into a shop that we would all be proud to have. Now git your ass out there and make some sawdust and make her proud(er). You have my phone number as well if you need to talk or even ask how to sharpen those darn chisels of yours. :D you’re on on the road to recovery bud, albeit a long one. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RichardA said:

It's all good. We do have a good group of folks here.      When are you coming to Tennessee?  

Well, as (maybe) luck would have it...  I might be in Arkansas in January..  Might have to look into a side trip..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

They left my dna on the casket and yours too, I’m sure. 

In many places.  It's the only sigunature I have.

1 minute ago, ..Kev said:

Well, as (maybe) luck would have it...  I might be in Arkansas in January..  Might have to look into a side trip..

As they say in game shows that I get to see in Dr's waiting rooms................Come on down.  Your'e welcome at any time.  It's a tad more than a couple hundred miles from West Memphis, add another 150 from Little Rock.

• Like 1

Talking about the strength to carry on and doing it are very hard things to do my friend, very few here have walked in your shoes, but you are strong and that lovely lady is watching and pulling for you as we all are, this is a great bunch, reach out when you need to, I’m with Coop, sawdust therapy can help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RichardA said:

In many places.  It's the only sigunature I have.

As they say in game shows that I get to see in Dr's waiting rooms................Come on down.  Your'e welcome at any time.  It's a tad more than a couple hundred miles from West Memphis, add another 150 from Little Rock.

My exact location and available time frame will determine if I'm able to but, I'll scratch a few days on the list just in case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RichardA changed the title to My final gift to my wife, and my final post of this thread.
  • Chet locked this topic