Gun Rack

..Kev

10 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

I'm sure you're forgiven but not forgotten. It worked wonders back when!

9 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Dave, your lying to the group, my spies in Wyoming tell me you are constantly walking around saying nice rack, whether it is a woman, a deer, or in the back of random dudes trucks.  You have rack envy, but it's ok, the first step is admitting your problem. 

Kev, great build!

Ha! That's too funny!

Sorry for the hijack Kev.

@Doomwolf - this is 'murica...short of pointing a gun at someone's face and pulling the trigger, you can basically do whatever you want.  I mean in a lot of states you can walk around in a busy public place with a Kalashnikov slung across you if you're so inclined.  The only thing we love more than guns in 'murica is money.  And junk food.

Looks good Kev.  Extra points for the rustic...my new favorite! :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wdwerker said:

Interesting way to display a gun.  Kids and pets would probably knock the gun out sooner or later. But in a man cave or gun room it would be a great feature.

I look forward to seeing the table w gun in place at the clients home.

Well done Kev, sign it and date it !

Kev,

Can you clarify if this is to be mounted on the wall or used as a table.  I assumed that it was to be wall mounted until wdwerker made the table comment.

Mark

1 hour ago, TIODS said:

Not sure why it did that..  It was right side up in imageshack

It is a stupid process, but if I take a picture with my iPhone I have to load it to my computer, bring it up in preview, rotate it for times 90 - 180 - 270 and then back to right side up and then up load it to the forum or it does that same as yours Kev.

1 minute ago, Chet K. said:

It is a stupid process, but if I take a picture with my iPhone I have to load it to my computer, bring it up in preview, rotate it for times 90 - 180 - 270 and then back to right side up and then up load it to the forum or it does that same as yours Kev.

Funny...  That sounds exactly like the same process I used!