End Tables

..Kev

5 minutes ago, mat60 said:

Parts are shaping up. Thanks for the video.   I really like your new shop set up but I was wondering when you use your planer on long stock you must move it another way or your back would hurt I bet.

The planer is a stand alone item.  I can put it anywhere in the shop really.  So, just roller stands for infeed/outfeed support on long items.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chet said:

Thanks for the video.

I am looking at your table tops and even thought you may have a little final sizing to do, they look pretty large.  I am guessing the room they are going in is fairly sizable.

Yes, they area that they will be filling is pretty good sized.  One of the main reasons for choosing the large slabs.  They will stay full width but, will lose an inch or 2 in the length. 

On 11/26/2017 at 7:40 PM, Chet said:

I was kind of wondering what happened when there wasn't anything here this morning.  But again, good video.  You can really tell the difference of having your DC in he shop instead of on he other side of the wall.

Thanks Chet.  Yes, huge difference!  We're really leaning towards building another 30x50 and this is one of the reasons pushing us that direction.