Woodcraft thumbs up!

curlyoak

My Rockler store will call every time I miss going in every two weeks to check on me. Glad you had good results with Woodcraft. Those bags are neat. I filled my first with ARS and left it on my bench for a couple of weeks and now it looks darker than when I filled it. Will sunlight do that to this finish or is it my imagination? 

32 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

My Rockler store will call every time I miss going in every two weeks to check on me. Glad you had good results with Woodcraft. Those bags are neat. I filled my first with ARS and left it on my bench for a couple of weeks and now it looks darker than when I filled it. Will sunlight do that to this finish or is it my imagination? 

If it’s satin or semi gloss Coop when it sits it will separate and appear to be two different shades, mixing fixes that, I don’t know if that’s what you are experiencing

Steve, I went to Fort "Liquerdale" for my 50th high school reunion. Had not been there in years. All the buildings down town changed to skyscrapers. Major concrete canyons. If I needed something that constantine's has I would order it online. A white knuckle drive. Not worth it.

Ace, Not wood just hardware, finish, etc. But it was an interesting site that has been bookmarked for future reference. Thanks. Do you hit the ball like Daily?