Hello from Minnesota!

Ksmith

Hi everyone seems like a great group here and after looking through the project shocase some highly talented people as well! My name is ken, i like long walks on the beach....

Im new to fine woodworking.  Ive built things but always with gaps and with screws for joinery lol i have a modest shop setup and am working to get it all up to snuff. I love this stuff and am excited to try to make something people are proud to own. I hope to learn from you all and maybe contribute what i do know. Im looking forward to getting to you you all.

Take care,

Ken

Welcome Ken.  A lack of tools just means you need to be a little more creative in you thinking in how to go about a task.  Once you get more tools the things you learned to do with out them now become options instead of the only way you can do things.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mat60 said:

Hi Ken. Welcome to the forums. What are you using for a work shop?

My space is 30x40. I have a delta contractor's table saw, drill press and a small benchtop bandsaw. A small collection of cheaper routers, circular saws etc. Thank you for the welcome!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...