New Table Saw

..Kev

1 hour ago, Tpt life said:

That makes sense finally. Multiple posting likely flagged a bot filter. 

58 minutes ago, Tom King said:

Glad to hear there is some sort of an explanation.  It didn't make any sense to me that my good review on the little bandsaw was not allowed either.   I've spent a lot of money with Acme over the years.

Sorry, I'm not buying their "multiple postings" BS.  I never made another post until I got notice that my review was declined because "it didn't meet their site guidelines". So, once they declined one, I'd make another.  There were no "multiple posts"

I believe I got this note because of the public pressure combined with nasty letters from the BBB and the AG.

The review is still not posted and I'm just not holding my breath!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, G Ragatz said:

Not trying to be an apologist for Acme, but I can't find the PM1000B for sale on their web site.  If they're not currently selling the product, maybe there's no place to post the review?

PM2000B..  

They actually call it the 2315.  I'm assuming that's based on the extension table..

https://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/powermatic-pm23150k

If you go through PMs "find a dealer" this is one of the options it leads you to..

10 minutes ago, ..Kev said:

PM2000B..  

They actually call it the 2315.  I'm assuming that's based on the extension table..

https://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/powermatic-pm23150k

If you go through PMs "find a dealer" this is one of the options it leads you to..

Sorry - PM2000B is what I searched for.  A little disconnect between brain and typing fingers.

If it makes you feel any better... I've never posted a review on Amazon, yet last year I hit the review button and it says that I violated their community standards and I've been banned from reviews.

And they won't respond to any inquiries about why this might be.

As far as Acme goes... all their reviews are probably being handled by a third party.   They just integrate in with the review service.

41 minutes ago, Minnesota Steve said:

If it makes you feel any better... I've never posted a review on Amazon, yet last year I hit the review button and it says that I violated their community standards and I've been banned from reviews.

And they won't respond to any inquiries about why this might be.

As far as Acme goes... all their reviews are probably being handled by a third party.   They just integrate in with the review service.

Very true!  All these companies use a third party vendor to moderate their reviews.  That's most likely who the "paid reviewers" work for.