mixed hardwood lumber cherry,oak maple,black walnut and more.

Mr Dale

60 to 70 thousand board feet rough cut hardwood lumber to be sold as one lot.   cherry,oak,maple,and black walnut.  It is located in Iron Mountain Mi.  If interested I have many photos. email me for photos as I don't know how to get them on here.  Asking price is $35000 or best offer.          daleetaff@gmail.com

Please Call              Choice-auctions.com                         1-906-282-7796

Sir, you are always welcome to lurk and even better, throw us some advice as you see fit! Most of us are small garage/shop hobbyists that don’t have room for a fraction of what is there, but I would almost give up sex for a month, just to drool over it! :D

Have you contacted any local hardwood dealers in your area? Probably a foolish question? 

@Mr Dale, we are certainly glad to have you with us, and I hope you take opportunityto share some of your experience. I am very sorry to hear that you are no longer able to enjoy the craft in your former capacity.

As for that lot of lumber, I fear that the majority of active participants in this forum are operating at a scale far too small to handle all that. I know you would prefer to avoid piecing it out, but unless you can link up with a retailer, someone like Bell Forest Products, I doubt it will go as a single lot.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 6:56 AM, Chestnut said:

I wish i had a lot to store it and a means to transport it. I"m not to far and I'd slowly just sell it on Facebook or Craig's list. But i can only take about 1,000 BF at a time on my trailer. I'd totally come and get 1,000 BF though.

Drew,  I would be willing to help you load and unload  in exchange for being able to by a few boards now and then for more than they cost you.  I just don't have any storage space.

• 1 month later...