Here's one for the Haters..

Brendon_t

4 hours ago, RichardA said:

It's California, would it be missed?

You might not enjoy the ppl, but the state has some of the most beautiful stuff. Giant sequoias, Yosemite, a few other awesome parts of the Sierras, Pacific coast highway, the redwood forests, the best walnut trees, all the good cheeses. Quiet Wisconsin.

• Like 1

I think you misunderstand, California is beautiful, Been there thousands of time, all over it.. As a truck driver!  25% of the people are good folks, the other 75% are way to far left coast for reality!  I'd hate to lose that 25%, but to lose the rest, I'll take it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichardA said:

I think you misunderstand, California is beautiful, Been there thousands of time, all over it.. As a truck driver!  25% of the people are good folks, the other 75% are way to far left coast for reality!  I'd hate to lose that 25%, but to lose the rest, I'll take it!

If you can make it happen, I will start a list of names for you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JosephThomas said:

You might not enjoy the ppl, but the state has some of the most beautiful stuff. Giant sequoias, Yosemite, a few other awesome parts of the Sierras, Pacific coast highway, the redwood forests, the best walnut trees, all the good cheeses. Quiet Wisconsin.

First, you're not allowed to even *think* of harvesting their lumber. That would be conspicuous consumption. Trees serve but one purpose and that is to be hugged.

Second, I will not be quiet about Wisconsin. My home state. California does not have the capacity to produce more cheese, let alone better.  There's nothing like a fresh bag of curds on a Friday afternoon.  (Vermont white cheddar, though, is pretty good. 2nd place, imnsho.)  Then a chunk of brick cheese, some saltines, and a tube of braunschweiger make for great a weekend treat. 

Missouri makes a decent cheddar but it's nothing special. The vanilla of cheeses. California -- that state can just slide off into the ocean. I'll provide the twine for whatever purpose.

#OnWisconsin ! (Is this place set up for hashtags yet?)

6 minutes ago, Acer Cletus said:

The coolest thing about Wisconsin is I am considered skinny there.  The bad thing is all the women out weigh me by 50lbs.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=miss+wisconsin+miss+america&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKg-6lrZHMAhVEeSYKHYXPCe4QsAQIHA&biw=1920&bih=1080#tbm=isch&q=miss+wisconsin+

11 minutes ago, collinb said:

First, you're not allowed to even *think* of harvesting their lumber. That would be conspicuous consumption. Trees serve but one purpose and that is to be hugged.

Second, I will not be quiet about Wisconsin. My home state. California does not have the capacity to produce more cheese, let alone better.  There's nothing like a fresh bag of curds on a Friday afternoon.  (Vermont white cheddar, though, is pretty good. 2nd place, imnsho.)  Then a chunk of brick cheese, some saltines, and a tube of braunschweiger make for great a weekend treat. 

Missouri makes a decent cheddar but it's nothing special. The vanilla of cheeses. California -- that state can just slide off into the ocean. I'll provide the twine for whatever purpose.

The humerus part of this is that nobody in California, including the dairy producers, give a crap about the California cheese production. Our dairy production has plenty of buyers in the wings.

For Wisconsinites to keep going on about a "cheese war" with California that were not even fighting is so dumb. 

And for the record, take a drive through the Eastern Sierraside. We log out a TON of wood every year. 

The humerus part of this is that nobody in California, including the dairy producers, give a crap about the California cheese production. Our dairy production has plenty of buyers in the wings.

For Wisconsinites to keep going on about a "cheese war" with California that were not even fighting is so dumb. 

And for the record, take a drive through the Eastern Sierraside. We log out a TON of wood every year. 

Agreed. Pls stop reacting to the California you see on television, it's a mostly fake, small portion of the state

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brendon_t said:

Sure they are. That's why all the "happy cows" and such ads about California cheese.  It is all about marketing.

You're partly right because it's not the farmers who are engaged in the campaign.  It's the cheese producers and the state's abundant bureaucrats.