WTO 2016 Yearbook

Brendon_t

28 minutes ago, Eric. said:

And my rock hard abs.

You and me both brotha, mine just so happened to be 17, I was 18, we held hands once and BOOM, bun in oven.

not about the sister though, her sister is 11' as in the same age of bun^

Did I mention I dig a lady in boots?

• Like 1

LOL  Yeah the boots thing is out of control.  She must have twenty pairs of the damn things and I can't tell them apart aside from being different colors.  I thought they were ridiculous at first...I kept calling her "Thunderdome." :D  But they've grown on me.  And her boots addiction makes it easier for me to waste money on tools.  Any time she gives me the look when I buy something, all I have to do is say..."boots."

i'm with you eric, cut mine out of the herd when she was 15, before she knew there was better out there, and coop, don't you think its about time you showed us that you really aren't groucho

My wife was 30 when we met. In theory she should have known better but I guess I put on a good show in those early years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, treeslayer said:

i'm with you eric, cut mine out of the herd when she was 15, before she knew there was better out there, and coop, don't you think its about time you showed us that you really aren't groucho:P

It took me a year to get coop's picture.........you'll regret it!