WTO 2016 Yearbook

Brendon_t

6 minutes ago, C Shaffer said:

If you were 7 in '94 then you were a child of the 90s. True children of the 80s, even sheltered non-movie watching children, know Candy. 

I plead sheltered.  My parents were very strict southern baptists. That's actually what brought us from south west Missouri to the evil southern California.  They "planted" a church here I believe they called it so yeah, we weren't actually even allowed to watch tv. We could read (non secular only), play outside with approved friends, or work on our studies.

Needless to say,  I was a terrible teenager. .

10 hours ago, C Shaffer said:

If you were 7 in '94 then you were a child of the 90s. True children of the 80s, even sheltered non-movie watching children, know Candy. 

Agreed. I didn't get to watch tv and movies as a kid and am pretty familiar with John Candy. I was born in 1979. I remember a few episodes of Airwolf that I got to see, maybe some SNL. My first John Candy memory comes from Uncle Buck at my friend's house in the early 90's.

I recognize him now from cool runnings.  What can I say,  I'm a child of the 80's. I was 7 when he died. I spent more time playing sports than ever watching TV or movies. 

You have no excuse for not knowing who Sir Harold Crumb/Uncle Buck is... "Here's a quarter go buy a rat to knaw that thing off your face"