WTO 2016 Yearbook

Brendon_t

1 minute ago, Brendon_t said:

Nice main frame 8. How much junk on the beams?  Looks like a few stickers on the right brow tine.

Was 9 on the main frame, hand was holding onto one kicking out, had like 6 or 7 sticking out around its base.  The trash on the base genes is pretty prevalent around our farm.  A lot of monsters around us too, but they're big because they aren't dumb and good at hiding haha.

3 minutes ago, Gixxerjoe04 said:

Was 9 on the main frame, hand was holding onto one kicking out, had like 6 or 7 sticking out around its base.  The trash on the base genes is pretty prevalent around our farm.  A lot of monsters around us too, but they're big because they aren't dumb and good at hiding haha.

Very nice, I love the extra kickers. Where is your farm?

4 minutes ago, Brendon_t said:

Very nice, I love the extra kickers. Where is your farm?

Kentucky, not to get off topic but I'm still sick from last year, this guy was at my stand opening day and I had some wedding crap to do and didn't get to go, hate thinking about it haha.  He was still alive at the beginning of this season but never saw him in person.

drop_zpsfxshagd7.jpg

38 minutes ago, Gixxerjoe04 said:

Kentucky, not to get off topic but I'm still sick from last year, this guy was at my stand opening day and I had some wedding crap to do and didn't get to go, hate thinking about it haha.  He was still alive at the beginning of this season but never saw him in person.

drop_zpsfxshagd7.jpg

Yeah, shame on you. . Once the rut hit,   I'd have my bow in hand every day with my butt in the stand. The scary thing is, he looks to only be a 3.5yo. If he lived, he's gunna blow up this year. 

42 minutes ago, David Brown said:

OK, So I am just getting started here but this whole thing is ruining my ability to picture you all as swimsuit models....

This is me and my son taken in October.

MeAndXan.jpg

Well SOME of us are bikini models.. picture that and try to sleep later..

81834a7f3411fdae78fb8db1b52d8374.jpg

Me and my kids at a restaurant on father's day 2015. Looked through my photos for an hour and realised i don't have a picture of my wife and I with the kids! Either my wife or I are always the one taking the picture!!

Time to take some family photos....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Great looking family Shane.  Two questions:  is that Tim Horton's?  And which of your girls gets the chest of drawers?

Haha, No it's not Tim Hortons! The chest of drawers is for my youngest daughter. She is the one on the far left in the middle of blinking or something. She looks really weird in that photo but with four its impossible to actually have one where they all look good lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not to hj but to just side step for a moment, this poutine thing. I googled it and I like fries and love gravy and as I've never had curds, it won't begin here! Are the fries cooked to crisp and what kind of gravy. I know it says brown, but is it a special brown or just like the kind at KFC, etc.?

9 hours ago, RichardA said:
3 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

Not to hj but to just side step for a moment, this poutine thing. I googled it and I like fries and love gravy and as I've never had curds, it won't begin here! Are the fries cooked to crisp and what kind of gravy. I know it says brown, but is it a special brown or just like the kind at KFC, etc.?

Ken, one must participate to ask such mouthwatering questions 

• Like 1