WTO 2016 Yearbook

Brendon_t

5 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

Not to hj but to just side step for a moment, this poutine thing. I googled it and I like fries and love gravy and as I've never had curds, it won't begin here! Are the fries cooked to crisp and what kind of gravy. I know it says brown, but is it a special brown or just like the kind at KFC, etc.?

typically it is a brown, beef-based gravy.  Poutine is awesome.  I don't know why it is not more popular in the states.  I have had it at a few bars in chicago and have seen it with everything from shredded smoked pork to braised duck.   

My wife and I last summer in Galveston.

LOVE_COUPLE.jpg~c200

The water was still pretty cold but you can't tell from this pic

Well it's clear that Coop and his wife win hottest couple on WTO.

And Coop, the water couldn't have affected you with your beautiful wife kissing you like that !

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Is that poontine on the plate?

I make my poutine with Provel cheese.  It is the St Louis/Quebec special.  

Blashemy.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, K Cooper said:

My wife and I last summer in Galveston.

beautiful couples photo: LOVE COUPLES LOVE_COUPLE.jpg

The water was still pretty cold but you can't tell from this pic

Wow Coop! That's not what I expected. I can't put my finger on it but, for some reason, I've always pictured you in my mind as looking like Groucho Marx...

• Like 1

i look like a troll(see forum pic) but i snagged this beauty in a fast food parking lot in 1969 and haven't let her out of my sight since, took her to where i go hunting for this picture, well i would show you her picture if i could figure out how to make it less than 1.25 , trust me she's beautiful

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

i look like a troll(see forum pic) but i snagged this beauty in a fast food parking lot in 1969 and haven't let her out of my sight since, took her to where i go hunting for this picture, well i would show you her picture if i could figure out how to make it less than 1.25 , trust me she's beautiful

You can always try something like http://www.picresize.com/ for trimming and re-sizing pictures. I have the same problem with pictures snapped from cameras that are usually too large for forums and the like. Makes it useful for project posts, as you could imagine.

19 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

Dave's not wrong, I've seen a picture of his entire family. His wife must be 30 years his junior!

And I've gotta fess up, or I won't be able to sleep tonight, especially if my wife sees this, that's neither me nor my wife!