Hijack!

Llama

I am officially done with college now. I am fairly certain there should be some parade or something.... 

4 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

maxed out

That language has been removed from the original posting. This thread has taken on a life of its own. 

38 minutes ago, Mike. said:

I can't stand people who talk loudly on planes.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/quietcomfort-25-acoustic-noise-cancelling-headphones-apple-devices.html#v=qc25_white

You are welcome.

I can't hear when I fly any more. I was on the aisle seat and the guy beside me (window seat for you non fliers) tried asking me for about 5 minutes if I would stand up so he could get by. Then he tapped me. I couldn't hear a damn thing, and it was awesome.

4 hours ago, Lester Burnham said:

tumblr_nzz5bukoxw1ql67tro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_neis8eVtBI1ql67tro4_1280.jpg

Yeah, I'm stealing that! er.. um.. I meant... I am inspired by this design. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric. said:

whoa! $1000 ear buds?  I nearly cried when my got a pair of $80 earbuds caught up in the vacuum!

Yes.  Which lee valley store is the best? Is there one close to Pearson airport? 

The Ottawa one Lol. Ive been to the downtown one and the Scarborough i believe. Downtown sucks. Scarborough is pretty good. Send a message to Rodger (pug), he lives there. Im 5 hours from Toronto.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Llama said:

I hope all is going well with the house. 

Slow progress but progress nonetheless...the new trusses and sheathing are going up today.

My life feels a proper mess at the moment.  We're going to Mexico in a couple weeks...not great timing but it's been booked for 6 months so we're going anyway even under the circumstances...and I can't wait to get the hell out of here and my mind off of everything.  Tacos and margaritas for five straight days.  Yes, please.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric. said:

At those prices, I'm surprised they aren't green/black!