Hijack!

Llama

I've been on the fence all week about whether I should invest in either the Ultimate Dust Deputy, or one of the 'lifetime / 500-use bags'...both are around $200 bucks....but I have this feeling that at the rate I get to work I'm only going to fill up the vac every few weeks...I don't think I could use the reusable bag 500 times before it fell apart from old age, lol. A little weary of using my normal dust deputy with the vac too, just because its a lot of money on the line if there's a problem. This is why cheap tools are nice sometimes, lol.

I've been on the fence all week about whether I should invest in either the Ultimate Dust Deputy, or one of the 'lifetime / 500-use bags'...both are around $200 bucks....but I have this feeling that at the rate I get to work I'm only going to fill up the vac every few weeks...I don't think I could use the reusable bag 500 times before it fell apart from old age, lol. A little weary of using my normal dust deputy with the vac too, just because its a lot of money on the line if there's a problem. This is why cheap tools are nice sometimes, lol.

UDD all the way.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Just now, nerdbot said:

I got the CT36 a couple weeks ago, and I was also debating the UDD.  I'm gonna see how quickly I fill up the bags before I decide.

Not a bad idea to wait and see, maybe I should do that...just knowing the bags were 15% off too, and that some places have marked the UDD down 15% along with the festool sale was tempting, but screw it I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, JosephThomas said:

Not a bad idea to wait and see, maybe I should do that...just knowing the bags were 15% off too, and that some places have marked the UDD down 15% along with the festool sale was tempting, but screw it I'll wait.

Whaaaat, I grabbed a 5-pack of the bags, but I didn't see anyone with the UDD 15% off.  Though, I didn't look that hard either...

2 minutes ago, nerdbot said:

Yup, confirmed, I really didn't look hard at all. :wacko:.

I grew up in the midwest, so Taco Bell was basically all I had.  Now that I live in the south west, I've had and know better... but, even still, sometimes Taco Bell just calls to me.

I'm the same way...lots of good options, but ate it a lot growing up, plus it's better than a lot of the burger-chains if I need to grab fast food.

Where in the southwest are you located?

Just now, shaneymack said:

ive never had Taco Bell. Im assuming its pretty gross?

Nah, it's fine. Just don't compare it with real mexican food...for fast food it's fine, not that healthy, but not gonna kill yah.  It's just one of those things that is addictive.

How to put this kindly...

Ya know the type of women that go to the club, and don't care who they go home with? Ya see, they get the job done but nobody is bragging about it.

Taco bell is a lot like that. It satisfies a base need..

Does that clear things up?

This is kinda what I was thinking. Thanks for clarifying.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Llama said:

How to put this kindly...

Ya know the type of women that go to the club, and don't care who they go home with? Ya see, they get the job done but nobody is bragging about it.

Taco bell is a lot like that. It satisfies a base need..

Does that clear things up?

Damn, and before I was married, I was bragging, does that mean others were laughing?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

Damn, and before I was married, I was bragging, does that mean others were laughing?

Friends don't let friends brag about Taco Bell. 

1 minute ago, shaneymack said:

Not really renting if you never give it back?

That is more of a lease... :)