Hijack!

Llama

25 minutes ago, trialbyfire said:

Hope you kept the receipt. The morons that work at my HD & L couldn't cut on a mark to save their lives.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Unless they missed the mark by several inches, they usually won't take it back, the cutting is for getting to people's homes. 

2 hours ago, trialbyfire said:

Hope you kept the receipt. The morons that work at my HD & L couldn't cut on a mark to save their lives.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There are better people at mine apparently... Haven't had any issues. 

33 minutes ago, Mike. said:

Mel is selling that house.  Caulk and paint will fill any gaps from a bad cut. 

Anyone want a house in West Bend? Going for the bargain price of 175K. 

16 minutes ago, bradpotts said:

I kind of wish everyone had a shop cam and you could just click on their name and see what is going on in their shop.@mike I know that was a run-on sentence emoji4.png

Mine would look horrible right now... There are packing boxes and an old TV I can't figure out what to do with. 

48 minutes ago, Mike. said:

I make my fair share of typos on this forum, but yes, in real life I am a grammer nazi.  Split infinitives and dangling prepositions really anger me. 

I figured its best to type to your audience, figure they don't know much, even though think they do.  Split infinitives and dangling prepositions would probably anger me, but they don't, partly cause I don't remember what the heck they are.  Language arts wasn't my best subject.

I kind of wish everyone had a shop cam and you could just click on their name and see what is going on in their shop./profile/293-mike/'>@mike I know that was a run-on sentence

Would be fun, but then you guys would be able to see me hiding in there for a quick nap... Happens more than woodworking.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1