Hijack!

Llama

White Castle cheeseburgers smell exactly the same way coming out as they do going down.  My theory is since they start off as waste, they undergo no change in your digestive tract.  There's nothing for your body to do with them except pass them through.

They sure are tasty when you're drunk though.  But when you wake up...ugh...I don't know what's worse, the hangover or Whitey gut.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mike. said:

For me FWW is worth the $35.  

1) I prefer paper to screens.  

2) it is, by far, the best produced woodworking magazine

3) I like to take it when I travel.  I fly 4-8 times a month and always need things to do on the plane. 

Totally agree on the mag but a subscription to the mile high club is a whole lot more enjoyable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

Re: Taco Bell - ever question the wisdom of eating food that came out of a caulking gun?

No, but I have often found myself at home trying to get that last bit of sour cream or guac out of a spoon, and wishing you could just buy it from the store in caulking gun tubes...would work way better. 

2 minutes ago, JosephThomas said:

No, but I have often found myself at home trying to get that last bit of sour cream or guac out of a spoon, and wishing you could just buy it from the store in caulking gun tubes...would work way better. 

this is as close as I can get for you, JT.

sc.JPG

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JosephThomas said:

Not bad. The caulking guns they use is a really efficient delivery system though

McDonalds has(had?) sauces in a hopper looking contraption that had a trigger. Basically gravity feeding, much like those grass seed throwers... Trigger engaged, sauce flows. I'd like to see this system on the commercial market in a smaller package.

7 hours ago, Eric. said:

White Castle cheeseburgers smell exactly the same way coming out as they do going down.  My theory is since they start off as waste, they undergo no change in your digestive tract.  There's nothing for your body to do with them except pass them through.

They sure are tasty when you're drunk though.  But when you wake up...ugh...I don't know what's worse, the hangover or Whitey gut.

I love me some White Castle too, something about those steamed onions - though it says something when "homemade" recipes call for beef baby food in the meat patties... probably to reproduce the digestive effects...

5 hours ago, Cliff said:

I can't figure out which girl on Orphan Black I like better. And all 8 or 9 of them are clones - so, same actress. I wonder if she gets paid 9x the other cast member's salaries?

Hands down, Helena.  Steals every scene she's in.