Black Friday Deals & Discussion

Cliff

4 minutes ago, bushwacked said:

Makita track saw

Yea Id think that would work unless its already on some special sale that perhaps doesnt allow it to combine with the coupon code. Or heck, maybe the coupon code is dead. Im not sure as I just heard about it last night and used it.

I dont even see where they sell the Makita Track Saw. Just the rails. Whats the product link?

1 minute ago, bushwacked said:

Haha ya my bad. Figured that out after I posted. First post updated. My bad

Okay, thats the mobile link since Im guessing you are on your phone/tablet, but it worked. Here is the normal link:

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/makita-plunge-circular-saw-6-1-2-inch-sp6000j1

Now, when I logged out of my account (since I have already used the code) and added that item to cart and added the coupon code it chose the code has been added but for some reason it doesnt apply to that item.

The code definitely still works though as I just added the Bosch Glide back into my cart and it gave the discount.

Capture.JPG

Best price I found for the Makita was through Amazon.  I think mine was $370.  They also had some used options through the warehouse for $320-340.

$480 for the glide is outstanding.

I wish I had known about this 20% off sale before I ordered my Bosch sander, it would have saved me an extra $15.  Not enough to cancel my order through Tools Plus and reorder through acme though.

Best price I found for the Makita was through Amazon.  I think mine was $370.  They also had some used options through the warehouse for $320-340.

$480 for the glide is outstanding.

I wish I had known about this 20% off sale before I ordered my Bosch sander, it would have saved me an extra $15.  Not enough to cancel my order through Tools Plus and reorder through acme though.

Ya I see some around the $350ish mark used. $400 new.

13 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

It's not but the one benefit of living in an underpopulated state is i generally get out of paying tax through online retailers because we don't have many based here, amazon and acme are really the only 2.

And your presidential vote is worth multiples of mine 

11 minutes ago, Mike. said:

And your presidential vote is worth multiples of mine 

Us rural simpletons have much power.

I don't get why everyone hates this state. Tons of jobs, cost of living is cheap, our votes are valuable, taxes are practically non-existent. I can't see any drawbacks. :unsure::ph34r:

12 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Us rural simpletons have much power.

I don't get why everyone hates this state. Tons of jobs, cost of living is cheap, our votes are valuable, taxes are practically non-existent. I can't see any drawbacks. :unsure::ph34r:

Uh...it's twenty below buttcrack like ten months a year?  And the other two months you have mosquitoes the size of raccoons.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Eric. said:

Uh...it's twenty below buttcrack like ten months a year?  And the other two months you have mosquitoes the size of raccoons.

Ah yeah i knew i was forgetting something. Oh well the blizzards 10 months a year keep the protestors away. :( Just waiting for tomorrow hopefully we get a good blizzard.

Oh thanks for the acme tools code @ben_r_ or who ever linked it first i was going to buy that MM 4 later but i can't say no to 20% off.