Resawing on the Table Saw

:mellow: dangerous. Too easy to fall into that blade especially as some of them had difficulty standing up at the start of the clip. The blade was powered all the time they were manoeuvring the log into place. When that guy climbed on top I thought there was going to be blood.

That may be interesting to watch, but sawing a log on an extremely undersized saw wastes a lot of time and lumber, especially doing everything by hand like they were.

When I worked at a sawmill, we sawed a 66" diameter (at the small end) log on a fully mechanized saw with a 54" main blade and 32" top blade. It took so long that the mill owner said he would have been money ahead to just burn it instead of sawing it.

That may be interesting to watch, but sawing a log on an extremely undersized saw wastes a lot of time and lumber, especially doing everything by hand like they were.

When I worked at a sawmill, we sawed a 66" diameter (at the small end) log on a fully mechanized saw with a 54" main blade and 32" top blade. It took so long that the mill owner said he would have been money ahead to just burn it instead of sawing it.

Perfect size for the Cremona MaxiMill ®!

That's where I learned to never order anything from ACME. And by the way the girl on Dudley DoRight's name was Nell.

The horse was Nell.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

The horse was Nell.

Maybe I am wrong on that.