Chest of Drawers

..Kev

6 minutes ago, legenddc said:

I'm amazed at how much you get done in the shop. The fact you get so much done while traveling as much as you do and still find time to film it and make youtube videos is just crazy.

I build a lot when I'm home and then edit and release the footage when I'm on the road for work.  When I'm home, I'm in the shop pretty much every day.

Looking at my work schedule for the year, I'm guessing I'll have to miss a few weeks of videos but, that's beyond my control.  

I don’t know how I’ve missed this until now. But in doing so, I didn’t have to wait a week between each video like the rest of you:D! I echo Kent’s comment, videoing this project doesn’t make the build any easier on you, so yes sir, we appreciate you taking the time to do so and the time to edit it and put it together. Looking good Kev! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chet said:

You have sounded like you have a cold in the last two videos. :huh:

I did.  I had a couple of days that kicked my butt pretty good!

19 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

I don’t know how I’ve missed this until now. But in doing so, I didn’t have to wait a week between each video like the rest of you:D! I echo Kent’s comment, videoing this project doesn’t make the build any easier on you, so yes sir, we appreciate you taking the time to do so and the time to edit it and put it together. Looking good Kev! 

Thanks Coop!

On 4/23/2018 at 12:20 PM, Keggers said:

As always, a very nice presentation. And as always, your efforts at producing these videos is very much appreciated.

3 hours ago, mikemenifee said:

ditto the above. Thanks, definitely enjoy.

Appreciate it!

Just now, Cheeset202 said:

Kev, another great build, I used the Blum soft close drawer sliders on a tall boy chest of drawers and nightstands and they are worth the effort and cost!  

Agreed!  They seem a little intimidating at first but, once you figure it out, they're not difficult at all.

7 hours ago, Chet said:

Great project Kev.

Was there any particular reason you decided not to put dust panels in the web frames? 

Edit: Just waking up and misread your question..  No real reason at all.  

6 hours ago, mat60 said:

That's looking great Kev.  You do nice work and I like your shop the way its set up. Hoping to get a pellet stove something like yours this year. Burning fire wood is a pane. Thanks for the video.

Thanks Mat!  I've never regretted the pellet stove!

• Like 1

Another great video. A LOT of good info here. Does the bottom frame have a curve to it for some reason or was it just the angle of the view when they were all sitting on the bench when you were tapping in the first Domino tenon? 

Oppps, all I had to do was go back to the very first post. 

• Like 1