Pekovich Case on Stand

pkinneb

22 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Who was the local guy?

Nice pickup ;).

Brian @ Logs to Lumber.

I think you will really like yours I sure like mine. No issues after three years, comfortable, what I feel is great mileage, The only thing I wish, which I know you don't care about, is that it had more features like memory seats, push button start, sunroof, and Apple car play, The day they add those I'll be driving a new one :) 

6 hours ago, pkinneb said:

Brian @ Logs to Lumber.

I think you will really like yours I sure like mine. No issues after three years, comfortable, what I feel is great mileage, The only thing I wish, which I know you don't care about, is that it had more features like memory seats, push button start, sunroof, and Apple car play, The day they add those I'll be driving a new one :) 

When i get my pickup in going to check him out. I do care about those features. Well the sunroof and the seats but car makers outside of Japan consider anything manual to be base level and will never mix nice features with a manual transmission especially in a pickup. It's unfortunate i think there is a market they are ignoring.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 11:09 AM, Cheeset202 said:

Paul looking forward to the build, this project is on my list so I will let you work out all the bugs for me.  I was disappointed in your experience with Bell Forest Products given the direction you gave them.  They are my primary source of lumber.

Actually now that I have gained some knowledge it was probably as much my ignorance as anything:)

...but I wish they would have told me what was in the pictures would be hard to find. 

On 7/15/2018 at 11:36 AM, K Cooper said:

You have two really neat experiences to look forward to, the build and the school. Enjoy both! 

Very true

On 7/15/2018 at 1:24 PM, Chet said:

I was watching some of Marc's instagram feed from Marc Adam's school last week, looks like a great facility.  Enjoy it.

It’s huge lol. Nice facility and great class but I’m not going to lie 8-6 on my feet for this desk jockey done wore me out :)

looking to cut some dovetails tomorrow 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, K Cooper said:

Paul, what size class will it be?

15 fellow woodworkers in mine. The school has several of each machine so never too backed up, pause with the handwork always something to work on.

11 hours ago, Ronn W said:

I am gointo get a full report from you after you get back.  I was too late to get inot any of his classes this year - realliy wnat to next year.

Absolutely 

You have way better substance than me. I’d probably be at a bar right now, reflecting on the day, rather than back at my room on a forum. That would last only thru the first 24 hours as it doesn’t take me long to learn better. Enjoy bud! 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Chet said:

Nice looking work.  The base looks like it has already been fumed, Yes?

LOL no just dirty I still have to final finish prep on it :)

19 minutes ago, Mick S said:

Great looking project and really happy to hear you had such a good experience. I’ll definitely be looking into a future class 

Thanks! I will definitely be signing up for another when the catalog comes out late this year. I also met some great folks one was a FB guild member very talented and nice.

5 hours ago, pkinneb said:

LOL no just dirty I still have to final finish prep on it :)

Thanks! I will definitely be signing up for another when the catalog comes out late this year. I also met some great folks one was a FB guild member very talented and nice.

Catalog?