Share your loot!

JohnG

3 hours ago, Robby W said:

Because my wife and I were traveling on Christmas Day, our family decided to move Christmas to this Saturday, the 15th. But I found a stocking stuffer for myself at Home Depot. Every Christmas, they put a set of Bessey clamps on sale. This year, it was a set of four: two 12" and two 6" F-style clamps for $20. I really like the 6" clamps for laminating strips and the 12" clamps get used everywhere, so I picked up a couple of packs. I now officially have too many of the 6" clamps - they won't fit in the area assigned to them on my newish clamp rack and I had to move the new clamps to another spot. I think I have 16 of the 6" now.

Clamps.jpg

Don't think I've ever noticed the annual Bessey clamp sale at HD. I'll have to keep an eye out for next year.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:42 PM, Jonathan McCully said:

Don't think I've ever noticed the annual Bessey clamp sale at HD. I'll have to keep an eye out for next year.

This happens out here on the left-coast as well. I prefer clamps without the clutch but have a grip of older Jorgie’s and these Chinese Besseys blend into the pack at a great price point. I have Xmas-impulse bought them a couple of times:-)