Share your loot!

JohnG

On 1/6/2022 at 6:21 PM, Coop said:

I knew there was something I was forgetting the last time I went to Rockler, a sand paper cutter. Not a necessary item but one that would come in handy. 

Make one.  Damn it's nothing more than a piece of plywood and a hacksaw blade....

• Like 2

On 1/6/2022 at 10:32 PM, wtnhighlander said:

Ready for a little Kaizen foam, @JohnG?

I’ve never used it. Partly because it was being so hyped on instagram when I got fed up with social media and deleted all my accounts. Not very logical, but I’m no Vulcan. 

Does it live up to the hype?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 6:36 PM, Tom King said:

I had never heard of a sandpaper cutter.  Just ordered one off amazon that will live in the sandpaper toolbox.

https://www.amazon.com/POWERTEC-71336-Sandpaper-Woodworking-Metalworking/dp/B07NCHRDLT/ref=asc_df_B07NCHRDLT/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241885553680&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3781500134636061601&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9009793&hvtargid=pla-733629948957&psc=1#customerReviews

Reviews complain of the cutting edge not being sharp enough, but I expect the diamond paddles can cure that.

Yep that's what I used on mine it works great.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:36 PM, JohnG said:

I’ve never used it. Partly because it was being so hyped on instagram when I got fed up with social media and deleted all my accounts. Not very logical, but I’m no Vulcan. 

Does it live up to the hype?

I've used it a couple times two years in it seems fine but longterm we will see.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Love it!  

ehhh, What is it?

Pencil Make from Andy Klien in Colorado.

Chopstick maker v2 from BCTW in cali.

15 minutes ago, Jonathan McCully said:

I'm assuming it has something to do with chopsticks...Seems everyone is getting into those these days? I tend to prefer my fork and knife.

My wife loves sushi. So I'm going to make her some chopsticks to celebrate being able to eat sushi again after July.