Gary Rogowski box

Just Bob

Fantastic story and box.

Thanks for your service. It's appreciated by many more than might be apparent on a day-to-day basis.

BTW I started an R-Box around the same time. I never finished the lid (as of yet). It's tougher to cut nice even bevels on each of the fingers than it looks at first glance. Mine came out crappy.

Enjoy your retirement!

That's awesome Bob. Box came out really nice. Also, I'm so glad I only wound up making 1 box. It would have been wasted effort on the majority of the boxes. The one person I did make the box for has it proudly displayed in their formal living room. It's a great learning exercise however, some nice little tricks for making those finger joints especially..

20 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

On June 1st, I retired after 43yrs, 358 days as a cop.  Dallas happened,  I finished the box. 

I read this with tears in my eyes. I am so thankful for people like yourself that put themselves on the line every single day of their career.

The box is amazing, but the contents are what really matter. 

There just ain't nothing better than a stand up guy , that works for real people!  Thank you for being that guy, and may all who served with and after you, stay safe, and stop this lawlessness !  Hell of a life in a beautiful box! Fluff your feathers!

• Like 1