Proper Use of a Tape Measure

Tom Cancelleri

22 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

One thing missing on that chart. We love to fling the tape out as fast as possible into the genitals of other workers on the jobsite. It's a fun game. It's a big part of the pie for many construction workers.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Weird. Never heard of that, but then, I've never worked construction. That's how those guys get on huh?

2 hours ago, shaneymack said:

One thing missing on that chart. We love to fling the tape out as fast as possible into the genitals of other workers on the jobsite. It's a fun game. It's a big part of the pie for many construction workers.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Been there, done that, had that done to me.

• Like 1

A: False, no one who has used a tape measure for more than a minute would use something that sharp (and cold) to measure hisself with

B: Blue is totally accurate, I was doing this the other night and my wife was just staring at me and asking WTH I was doing. If she didn't understand, I wasn't going to be able to explain why it mattered so much to me.

C: Also missing is the "using a long standout tape to sneak out and brush the ear of the coworker who sits behind you"

12 hours ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

Just some humor for you guys.

Tape_Measure.jpg

I think your need to  clarify the blue pie area. What are you extending to collapse under it"s own weight. When I use the white area the tape is wrong many cases. Just sayin'.

8 hours ago, CandorLush said:

A: False, no one who has used a tape measure for more than a minute would use something that sharp (and cold) to measure hisself with

Do tell what you use then?