Lost a friend this week :-(

shaneymack

Was D a Dobro? Beautiful regardless. Hope you can cherish the memories. 

Ya she was a pure bred dogo aregentino.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

So sorry.  Let us know what the expenses were.  I'd like to help a little.

In the 37 years here, we've ended up with quite a graveyard, and it never gets easier.

Thanks Tom. We left there 700$ poorer and broken hearted.

Condolences to you and your family. I lost my Lab to some A-hole that took him from the back yard. Hopefully he's still retrieving ducks for someone. 

What?!? Someone stole your dog? Man that is crazy. Ive never even heard of a dognapping. They'll steal anything down there! How do you know he didn't run away? Either way, that's terrible coop.

With his known fondness for certain things, his new dog's name might be Miss Bubinga Festool Barkypants

Hahahahha LMAO !!!!

Hey Shaneymack, that is a really sad story, but I'm glad you came back to share it with us.

Say! You need any help naming the new addition to the family?  I'm sure we all could make suggestions!  

The dog is 6 months old and belongs to my wifes niece. For some reason, she thought it would be good idea to buy this dog which will be 120-140lbs in her city appartment. Obviously that isnt working out so she is giving the dog to us. Timing is just perfect. All that to say, her name is Kira and she asked us to keep it as such. She really loves the dog just can't keep it there anymore cause all her neighbours are complaining. Surprise, surprise.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2017 at 10:27 AM, shaneymack said:

Unfortunately no. Can't afford another one right now. We are getting a 6 month old 50% schnauzer, 50% mastiff. 100% free :-)

I am super sad about your dog man. Our dog is like our daughter kinda. It's going to be devastating when she goes. I look at her and get bummed that at 5, she's probably more than half way through her life. 

On the bright side. Yay mastiff mix :) I got an english mastiff. 

• Like 1

I am super sad about your dog man. Our dog is like our daughter kinda. It's going to be devastating when she goes. I look at her and get bummed that at 5, she's probably more than half way through her life. 

On the bright side. Yay mastiff mix  I got an english mastiff. 

You have any pics? How much does he weigh?