A note about spammers

Lately whenever I’ve tried to report posts it says that I have already reported it. Not sure if that means that other users have already reported it or if it’s a bug. I’ve noticed some within a couple minutes of the original post, but maybe I’m slow compared to some other members? 

• Like 1

I've always gotten the "You've already reported this" screen but I reported several of these new ones in the past couple of days and got the "Thanks for reporting this" screen (first time I've seen it here, actually).  But I did report them within a few minutes of the original post so maybe I reported them first.  Either way it appears they're gone.

So that works for obvious spam, but what about insipid posts like these two that appeared back to back in an otherwise 4 year old dead thread*?  These are not unique, but just most recent examples.

*Hand Tools:  Shipping vs Traveling With Tools

ToriGlass

If you're flying and need to bring your tools for the molding-plane-making class, I'd suggest checking a pelican case. It's convenient and secure, and as long as it's under 50 lbs, you won't have to pay extra.

Hey! That molding-plane-making class in May sounds awesome! When it comes to bringing your tools with you, I'd recommend checking a bag or case rather than shipping them. Shipping can be a hassle, and you don't want to risk any delays or damage to your tools. Just make sure to pack them securely, and if you're concerned about weight fees, keep it under 50 lbs. That way, you won't have to worry about any extra charges