Barrister's Bookcase - Finished

Chet

Thanks for the comments.

1 hour ago, wdwerker said:

Shaping up to be the sharpest Barristers Bookcase I've ever seen. 

I am pretty happy with how it is coming out so far.  It's not flawless but fortunately I have recently learned some techniques for fixing those flaws.  And I have added to my skill set.

Really appreciating the progress and process shots Chet.  This piece is coming along nicely.  Some sort of barrister is on my bucket list.  I keep trying to con someone into asking for one but, I may just have to make one for myself.  I assume another panel goes into the bottom of each section to straddle the left-to-right rails?  I really like the clean modern lines on this version.

1 hour ago, gee-dub said:

I assume another panel goes into the bottom of each section to straddle the left-to-right rails? 

You are correct gee-dub.  The Barrister bookcases are meant to be a stacking set of bookcases.  Technically you could keep adding "modules" if you wanted.  The missing center piece will be mounted to the box below to create an interlock.  So there will be a center piece in the base, one on top of the bottom box and one on top of the middle box, And then all boxes will have a false bottom to hide this interlock.