What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

On 5/7/2024 at 1:10 PM, pkinneb said:

Had to say good bye to Meeka after 14 1/2 years...

Sorry to hear this.  It is always hard to lose a loyal member of the family pack.

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2024 at 5:11 PM, gee-dub said:

Despite behaving myself really well post-op on the hand . . . apparently I was performing the physical therapy exercises as directed. They never expect anyone to do that and so they over-prescribe.

Thanks for the chuckle.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 8:41 PM, Coop said:

Just came out of the closet. No, not that closet.:D

Phones were going crazy and sirens were going off, warning of tornadoes. Luckily it blew thru without a tornado or substantial damage. Gonna grab a beer and a cigar instead of a chainsaw and blue tarps! 

Yeah, you gotta save the blue tarps for your trip in June! 

• Thanks 1

Fixed an outlet in our outdoor closet. The guys who added insulation totally botched where the hole for the ceiling light went so they just pulled the romex over to the hole and covered it up. Who needs a box?

IMG_5912.thumb.jpeg.14bbf7578e205454091c04a89c539a88.jpeg

My wife ran a load of laundry yesterday but left something in the sink and sent loads of water through the basement. I pulled up some floor planks and have a bunch of fans going. We vacuumed and used towels to absorb all the water we could.

Time to figure out what I need to do to plumb the washer into a drain pipe, not the sink. 
IMG_5915.thumb.jpeg.99a36f69137e764f0c68e5fc95d1d962.jpeg

• Like 2