Chest of drawers

shaneymack

Can't wait to see this with finish on it man.  Your build has been flawless so far.

What's next after this is done?

Thanks Brian. I cant wait either! 

Immediate future will be small stuff, mostly Christmas gifts. Some boxes, pens, picture frames, maybe a bowl . My wife wants me to add some drawers in some cabinets in the kitchen to make it more functional. She has a bunch of other stuff im sure that i will need to do.  It will be nice to be able to have a day in the shop and actually complete something. I started this Chest the last week of June. Cant wait to get it out of there and take 2 month break from big projects. 

In the new year I will start another piece. I have the patterns for the rocker but im not sure if that will be next as it is not a "need." Kids all need furniture so maybe i will do a dresser to match this chest of drawers. Still not sure. My bro is getting married and might build a coffee table for him as a gift.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

==> When i build a time machine, go back in time and don't have 4 kids...

You love them kids, and you know it.  Otherwise why would you spend so much time building one of them that nice dresser.

Of course Chet. Im just saying the only way i would have the time to have a YouTube channel is if I had no kids. I wouldn't trade them for anything. :D:D Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk