Chest of drawers

shaneymack

Shane, all I can say at this point is great craftsmanship!  Hope you are enjoying that new addition to your sanding arsenal! 

Thanks Bryan! I absolutely love the new sander. It is the best sander I have ever used. Its so quick yet leaves a great finish. I love the brake as well, its almost instant. Really cool.

Awesome job Shane.  Looks better every time you post an update.  Very cool idea for the drawer slides and solid wood bottoms.  I'll be stealing that in the future - appreciate the thorough documentation.  

The pic of the full length end grain shaving was great too...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Shane that's looking awesome man. You've thrown everything but the kitchen sink in this project. The book matched bottoms are a nice touch. And I really like the drawer slide design - I'll definitely be using that in the future. 

Your daughter will be psyched. Has she seen it at all?

• Like 1

Shane that's looking awesome man. You've thrown everything but the kitchen sink in this project. The book matched bottoms are a nice touch. And I really like the drawer slide design - I'll definitely be using that in the future. 

Your daughter will be psyched. Has she seen it at all?

Thanks Brian. My daughter has seen it many times but she is only two. I think she will understand more once its in her room and her clothes are in it.

Shane everything looks great, I like the prototype pulls for the top drawers, but agree a less chunky design would be best.  Truly is a fantastic project! 

Super nice work!  

Wonderful attention to detail from start to almost finished...

Looking good brother!

Looking awesome Shane. I'm impressed with the bevel top via hand plane. 

Thanks guys!