Hijack!

Llama

Hedgehogs love to run on a wheel and have a habit of pooping while they run so their feet get nasty.  A good float in the sink and designated tooth brush for cleaning and it's back to clean. 

I said a few times abstractly that I liked hedgehogs so my wife went and got me one for Father's day.  It was kind of a good initiative,  bad judgement sort of thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brendon_t said:

Hedgehogs love to run on a wheel and have a habit of pooping while they run so their feet get nasty.  A good float in the sink and designated tooth brush for cleaning and it's back to clean. 

I said a few times abstractly that I liked hedgehogs so my wife went and got me one for Father's day.  It was kind of a good initiative,  bad judgement sort of thing. 

You can't say she doesn't listen to what you want.  Next time think of something good, like a 3some or a couple of LN planes.

The hedgehog would freak me out, I dated this girl in college that had 2 ferrets, we would be on the couch and they tunneled through and used the tunnels to sneak up and bite you in the ass.

Yeah she does listen,  selectively.  

When she heard me say "I want to put up a wall in the garage to make it my shop" she heard "I can have him remodel the bathroom before building a stupid wall"

When I said"I bought myself an ac unit for the shop so I don't sweat out like a stuck pig" she heard "I got us an ac unit for our bedroom to keep you comfortable" 

And when I said "I'm going to hire a Gardner to maintain the hedges and get rid of the groundhogs" she heard " I want a hedgehog so that you can hound me about another animal's food and water"..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brendon_t said:

And when I said "I'm going to hire a Gardner to maintain the hedges and get rid of the groundhogs" she heard " I want a hedgehog so that you can hound me about another animal's food and water"..

HAHA!!! :lol:

Exterior is about half done, all the major damage is repaired.  Interior work and exterior cosmetic work starts today.  Tapers, painters, siding and gutters this week.  Bathroom remodels start next week.  We're having every interior door in the house replaced, lights replaced and moved, etc.  Lots of work.  Projected completion date is third week of July.  I'm so done with it.

29 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

i hit one with my truck and made the deers family pay my deductible and processing fee

I was alluding to the FBI's latest decision but I like yours and it's probably better suited for this forum;)