Hijack!

Llama

5 hours ago, Eric. said:

I'm gonna take pictures of my feet up with my tacos for you tomorrow. I plan to eat tacos until I hate tacos.

Eric, you guys have a great vacation. Y'all deserve a break from the construction and the crap you've been thru. But when you post the feet up pics, include some babes!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

Also not a fan of bullpup, because of the short sight platform. I prefer iron sights over optics, generally. I guess that is meant to be more of a 'point and shoot' type of firearm.

I think you meant  "spray and pray"!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RichardA said:

I think you meant  "spray and pray"!

Point and shoot is more on target... (see what I did there?)

I do like the form factor of the FN PS90. It is a very accurate rifle. (see what I did there?) (Paging grammar nazi!) I am interested in longer range shooting, but am drawn to things that you don't see every day. 

11 minutes ago, Llama said:

Point and shoot is more on target... (see what I did there?)

I do like the form factor of the FN PS90. It is a very accurate rifle. (see what I did there?) (Paging grammar nazi!) I am interested in longer range shooting, but am drawn to things that you don't see every day. 

That rifle is sitting on a very solid platform.  I'm a big fan for what it is built for.  Close quarters. Of course it will never be a bench queen shooting sub moa groupings but it's a blast to shoot at steel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Llama said:

I am interested in longer range shooting

long range target shooting is what i do when I'm not in the shop, AR platform, out to 1000 yards, open sights,no rifle rest, no scope except a spotting scope to see the target. it's a lot of fun and a great bunch of people (just like here)

• Like 2