Hijack!

Llama

30 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

long range target shooting is what i do when I'm not in the shop, AR platform, out to 1000 yards, open sights,no rifle rest, no scope except a spotting scope to see the target. it's a lot of fun and a great bunch of people (just like here)

What caliber?  No way your seeing 556 holes in white paper at 1000y even with the hubble telescope. 

8 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

Speaking of batting, who all has a minor league ball team in their locality?

I've got a couple within an hour or 2, but there are is also a major league club just down the road and 2 others a couple hours north.

Also, I have to say, I had no idea that was a real gun, I thought it was invented for the GoldenEye-007 nintendo game :P

52 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

A 220/240v circuit requires two hots and a ground and not a neutral, right? This is for a window a/c unit.

No neutral required for a 240V AC unit. Some 240V stuff does require a neutral for the control circuit, like some hot tubs.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, woodbutcher74 said:

My latest tool investment. It doubles as a security system enhancement and it punches nice clean holes. I've been having a little problem with blow out. The holes are nice and clean going in but a real mess coming out the back. 

New Shop Tool.jpg

Oh damn, I like this kind of hijack. Not familiar with revolvers. Whatcha got there? I can see where the entry point would be cleaner than the exit?