Hijack!

Llama

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

Listen morons in front of me in line.  The line is long.  You've had at least ten minutes to figure out what you want to order.   By the time it is your turn to order, you should know what you want.   Your mouth is already open because, well, you are clearly a mouth breather.  Now use that open mouth to place your order.   

Really how hard is it to order a few tacos. 

3 hours ago, Mike. said:

you should know what you want.

I went through KFC yesterday. The guy in front of me in the drive through had to read the entire menu, then ask what the difference was on a few items. Then, to top it all off he argued with the drive through person because KFC doesn't have sweet and sour sauce for his chicken strips. He said, "I'll just go to F$%&$%&$%ing Wendys".. She said, ok, have a nice day.

I placed my order for "chicken" strips, and a drink. The lady was still laughing when I got up there, so I asked where my sweet and sour sauce was :) She couldn't stop laughing. 

24 minutes ago, Llama said:

I went through KFC yesterday. The guy in front of me in the drive through had to read the entire menu, then ask what the difference was on a few items. Then, to top it all off he argued with the drive through person because KFC doesn't have sweet and sour sauce for his chicken strips. He said, "I'll just go to F$%&$%&$%ing Wendys".. She said, ok, have a nice day.

I placed my order for "chicken" strips, and a drink. The lady was still laughing when I got up there, so I asked where my sweet and sour sauce was :) She couldn't stop laughing. 

Hopefully that made her day a little less crappy.  I'm sure yours was a little extra crappy thanks to the KFC though. <ba dum tsss>

16 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

You gotta be a real bag of douche to yell and curse at a poor little girl making minimum wage because of a stupid sauce. I don't really eat fast food but it sounds like some people take it pretty seriously.

Welcome to 'murica.

On 7/14/2016 at 7:42 AM, Mike. said:

Listen morons in front of me in line.  The line is long.  You've had at least ten minutes to figure out what you want to order.   By the time it is your turn to order, you should know what you want.   Your mouth is already open because, well, you are clearly a mouth breather.  Now use that open mouth to place your order.   

By definition, half the world is below average intelligence.