Hijack!

Llama

Mel hope you can take it apart for the move.

So last night the girlfriend and I were talking about losing weight, I guessed my weight and she was like you're crazy you don't weigh that much.  So I jumped on the scale (which stores last weight) and got the pleasant surprise of having lost 30 pounds.  Now I just need to lose another 30-40 somehow.

5 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Mel hope you can take it apart for the move.

So last night the girlfriend and I were talking about losing weight, I guessed my weight and she was like you're crazy you don't weigh that much.  So I jumped on the scale (which stores last weight) and got the pleasant surprise of having lost 30 pounds.  Now I just need to lose another 30-40 somehow.

Nice job man.  You're a lucky guy when you can lose weight on accident.  I work my ass off and struggle to lose every pound.  I have the metabolism of a maned three-toed sloth.

1 minute ago, Eric. said:

Nice job man.  You're a lucky guy when you can lose weight on accident.  I work my ass off and struggle to lose every pound.  I have the metabolism of a maned three-toed sloth.

Thanks.  Not completely by accident, I walk my dog 2 miles a day, but also don't eat as much as I used to, but really didn't see much change in my body. I get on the scale once a year, if that.

2 hours ago, Cliff said:

I bought a better one. Now I'll feel better when I break a $1000 couch. 

I may look into making one next time. They make these things out of osb

This is why I bought a Stickley couch and chair. No regrets.

• Like 1