Hijack!

Llama

8 hours ago, K Cooper said:

Oh damn, I like this kind of hijack. Not familiar with revolvers. Whatcha got there? I can see where the entry point would be cleaner than the exit?

It's a Ruger Redhawk. This is a newer model. It's chambered for .45. It fires .45 Long Colt or .45 ACP with the moon clips. It's satin stainless steel and checkered hardword Halo grips. Really sweet shooter!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mike. said:

because its my car and I don't want tonlook like I can't drive. 

Her car is scatched/dented on all four corners :)  

Mike don't let her drive your car would probably be simplest and most cost effective. The other option would be to get one of those things that hang out of the trunk, or a couple of boat bumpers/buoys and attach to your car before she drives it.

I was in the driveway sanding.. racing an incoming storm. Finished sanding to 120 grit and decided I couldn't chance 180, packed up and went inside. 30 seconds later the world exploded and we watched out the window as the wind tore trees apart on our block, dumping them in yards and in the street. Saw one branch that must have been 8-9 inches diameter. Just crazy.

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

My backyard ... all garden. I'm having a stellar year any one else have gardens that are doing well. Fist size tomatoes a month earlier than last year.

13645105_10101039882524219_4758119543397

My tomatoes were gone a month ago with also, a bumper crop. What type do you plant?

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

I was in the driveway sanding.. racing an incoming storm. Finished sanding to 120 grit and decided I couldn't chance 180, packed up and went inside. 30 seconds later the world exploded and we watched out the window as the wind tore trees apart on our block, dumping them in yards and in the street. Saw one branch that must have been 8-9 inches diameter. Just crazy.

Cliff, hopefully your family is safe?

4 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

My tomatoes were gone a month ago with also, a bumper crop. What type do you plant?

Cliff, hopefully your family is safe?

Better boy early girl celebrity and romas i have 7 plants that i got from my mom that are an unknown variety and doing the best so far.

I just breathed a sigh of relief 3" hail 60 miles away from me.

Darn, that would gave been worse than stink bugs on your tomatoes. I plant 36 plants each year, with 24 being Big Beef, 6 Brandywine and the rest, whatever. I plant in mid to late Feb. and I pulled them up this weekend and will replant Labor Day weekend.

7 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

Darn, that would gave been worse than stink bugs on your tomatoes. I plant 36 plants each year, with 24 being Big Beef, 6 Brandywine and the rest, whatever. I plant in mid to late Feb. and I pulled them up this weekend and will replant Labor Day weekend.

I had big beef but didn't like them. That's such an odd growing season to me but I'm jealous that you get 2. We get 1 season from memorial day until first frost which is usually around mid October.

I have 31 tomato plants and 35 pepper plants between bells Jalapeno poblano and Serrano. I'm sure you can see where this is going.

Oh baby, Oh baby! Yes sir, except I have to excuse myself from the bells as they don't agree with me. We put ours up, cooked and frozen to be used in what we call tomato gravy.  Tomato gravy and biscuits for breakfast on the weekends, with bacon the side. We eat all we can, fresh, and process the rest. Beats the hell out of tacos?, even fish tacos!