Sculpted Bar Stools

pkinneb

16 hours ago, drzaius said:

How can she not? Looks great.

13 hours ago, Chet said:

Yea, whats not to like.

Yeah hopefully she'll just be happy they're done LOL (they were a 2016 Xmas gift)

12 hours ago, JosephThomas said:

Looks great, nice work. Any chance we could get a pic of someone sitting in one? I'm curious to get a feel for the relative size and how a body "fits" in it, if that makes sense. 

Thanks! Sure it will be next week have about 4 more days of finish with 24 hrs between coats.

6 hours ago, Eric. said:

Great job, Paul.  Those are killer.  Now make three more out of walnut and ship them to me.  Please and thank you.

Thanks Eric!! I'll put it on the very long list LOL right after I finish my kayak (next) then a end table, side table, Morris chair, etc etc etc

5 hours ago, bgreenb said:

Can't believe I missed this thread. Great job Paul, these are beautiful. Can we get an in situ pic when they're all said and done?

Thanks! "situ" pic? Not sure what this is but if you clarify I will try.

Thanks all! Still working on the finish. The humid weather we are experiencing here in MN is slowing dry times so I am having to wait longer then I had hoped so this is taking about twice as long as I expected. Unfortunately its also raining so I couldn't work on sanding my kayak outside for its final finish so what does a wood worker do? Well start on yet another project LOL. If your interested you can follow my build journal of a Keven Rodel designed side table here