Random Tip #1 - Glue Cap

gee-dub

Along those same lines, I have a couple plastic jars of DeWalt biscuits with tops the exact size as the ice cream my wife likes. Huh.

c499b1d6d01d68250596d74f39b7dc5f.jpg566dceba517f766987f911faa2224f98.jpg

Totally useless, but since I save the little clear plastic ice cream tubs for shop use it's something I just happened upon by accident.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, K Cooper said:

Whataburger

Only in the South! I miss that place so much! Used to go there as a kid when I was still in VA.

12 hours ago, Denette said:

ice cream

I like that kind too.. :)

On 4/29/2017 at 1:01 PM, gee-dub said:

We all know French's Mustard caps fit Titebond bottles, right?

I knew you were a mentor for a reason! Beats the hell out of remembering not to toss out the mustard bottles in order to put glut in them! Wait... now I have to remember not to throw the tops away? hmm... I wonder if Hersheys syrup has a similar cap... :) 

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

I see where Woodsmith eTips, just stole your idea

I've sold a few to them (Outfeed roller stand storage, Vario-dog (they even did a video of this one), assembly table and others) but, I am sure I did not think this one up. :)

22 minutes ago, gee-dub said:

I've sold a few to them (Outfeed roller stand storage, Vario-dog (they even did a video of this one), assembly table and others) but, I am sure I did not think this one up. :)

I have to know...how much do they pay for an idea?

• Like 1

Usually $50 although I've won tools and such.  You don't get rich but, it is worth a your time.  Sometimes others make out as well.  Won a Bosch impact driver.  I already had one so I gave it to a forum member who had mentioned in a thread that he had recently lost his (I kept the check) . . .  win-win ;).