Turning 5 into 1

RichardA

Looks great!  One thing you might want to try is putting some foam in the drawer bottoms to use as a liner.  I did it in my shop drawers and have been considerably less worried about my tools since.  Something about putting the on something soft just makes me less worried.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Denette said:

Looks great!  One thing you might want to try is putting some foam in the drawer bottoms to use as a liner.  I did it in my shop drawers and have been considerably less worried about my tools since.  Something about putting the on something soft just makes me less worried.

Took the pic before I put in the cork liner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, treeslayer said:

Very nice Rick, be proud of that one it's a beauty and anyone would love to have that in their shop, now if i ever get that many tools......

Yeah, there are a few to many, But to be honest, damn near everyone gets used for something on a project. Or on the acreage.

50 minutes ago, Chet said:

Thats a great looking cabinet Rick.  Kind of a shop version of a Highboy

Never quite thought of it that way. I just needed all that stuff in one place close to the bench.  A cluttered bench drives me to drink. Of course we all know, that it's a very short drive.

• Like 1