8 Drawer 2 Door Dresser

Chestnut

Thats a real nice and simple design,  I really like it.  The recessed drawers was a nice addition to the design.

I think the knobs were a good choice, nice size, to big and it becomes a distraction.  A person can build a beautiful piece and then muck it up with a bad hardware choices, but I think you nailed it.

Are the doors push to open?  No knobs?

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It really hasn't seemed like it darkened in person but the pictures defiantly make it look so. The dresser gets some pretty good am sun exposure so it makes sense that it's changed colors. I can't wait to see what it looks like after a couple years.

3 hours ago, JohnG said:

Looks great! I had planned to do similar dividers for each of my 3 kids but never got around to it. :rolleyes:

It's never too late. Dividers could be used at any point in life and I expect them to get adjusted for seasons or as clothing changes.

On 7/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, Chestnut said:

It's never too late. Dividers could be used at any point in life and I expect them to get adjusted for seasons or as clothing changes.

True, my wife has requested dividers in her dresser drawers. Luckily I told her that she’d need to clean out her drawers and free up some space before I make dividers, so I’m safe for at least a couple decades. 

• Haha 2