Hijack!

Llama

44 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Forget twine I'm going to start using tinsel on my project it has the extra bling factor for jersey shore folk.

They use glitter at the Jersey Shore, get it straight! 

Another option:

"If a good piece of twine doesn't hold those boards together, shoot a few hundred brad nails!" Norm's Hillbilly cousin 

21 minutes ago, Janello said:

This thread reminds me of my foot.

o7l9X3B.jpg

Is there a foot doctor in the house?

I keep looking at router table setups and find myself thinking I should just go all the way and get a shaper. Seems a bit odd to me to be spending well over $1k and still end up with a non-cast iron top surface and a really loud tool with no metal cabinet around it to help dampen the sound and contain the dust for easier collection. I suppose there's a good argument to be made for the ability to add a power feeder someday too...

• Like 1

Vs is my favorite pearl jam album, but I like Ten and Vitalogy too.  I couldn't really get into their stuff after that.    

Oh my gosh, you are in my brain.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I keep looking at router table setups and find myself thinking I should just go all the way and get a shaper. Seems a bit odd to me to be spending well over $1k and still end up with a non-cast iron top surface and a really loud tool with no metal cabinet around it to help dampen the sound and contain the dust for easier collection. I suppose there's a good argument to be made for the ability to add a power feeder someday too...

My router table has a cast iron top.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

When planning on performing static analysis, there's a strong argument to be made for having a complete abstract syntax tree representation of the source in question.

Of course, others will argue that you should immediately simplify it by stripping away the nodes that have no bearing on the property in consideration.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

So one thing i never understood. I bought a $700 lawnmower with hydro-static propulsion. I have 3,000 sq ft of grass and mow it 15 times a year. It takes me 30 min and i never even use the self propelled feature because my yard is too small.

Shoulda gone this route, cheaper, quieter, keeps the cuttings there to help feed the grass, and you get a workout:

1275428218-13559_full.jpg

1 hour ago, Immortan D said:

Here it is:

ad28ecd5b79e4c92734d88c1375bf48d.jpg

9eb4b056308f5217c08158c497a3b8fe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9060L using Tapatalk

nice I got a rabbit plane I picked up at Lowes years ago when they had real tools, They had it in the clearance section. not a pretty as yours,

1 hour ago, wtnhighlander said:

That's a really nice pla ....

oooo, look! A squirrel!

503eadcf47cccf25892bb6dc57d7832f.jpg

that would be a chip monk

When planning on performing static analysis, there's a strong argument to be made for having a complete abstract syntax tree representation of the source in question.

Of course, others will argue that you should immediately simplify it by stripping away the nodes that have no bearing on the property in consideration.

Sure, but isn't it the core of node exclusion argument that there is definitive criteria in which to exclude such nodes? Any child can see the node extraction theory does not simplify the subject analysis because such analysis itself is rigorous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

So one thing i never understood. I bought a $700 lawnmower with hydro-static propulsion. I have 3,000 sq ft of grass and mow it 15 times a year. It takes me 30 min and i never even use the self propelled feature because my yard is too small.

so tell me again why did you buy it?

• Eric. locked this topic
  • Eric. unlocked this topic