Hijack!

Llama

10 hours ago, JosephThomas said:

Is this what your old job was or the new one you are just starting?

Old job. In fact I'm working overtime all weekend because out of 12 developers, I'm the only one that knows jQuery and JavaScript. So I'm trying to get this project as far along as I can before I go. But also hate it, cause it's stupid SharePoint!

9 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Sometimes my pee smells funny.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Find a forum with medical professionals in it.  

12 minutes ago, Cliff said:

Old job. In fact I'm working overtime all weekend because out of 12 developers, I'm the only one that knows jQuery and JavaScript. So I'm trying to get this project as far along as I can before I go. But also hate it, cause it's stupid SharePoint!

Why don't you just offer to do some hourly consulting work with them after you leave? If you hate it that much, give them a higher rate so they either say no, or pay to buy you some nice tools.

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

I am planting astilbe and red-twigged dogwood today.   They both will do okay in a shady northern exposure.  The dogwood twigs turn bright red in the winter and will look cool against the snow.  

I need to haul about three tons of drywall scraps out of the basement to the dumpster in my driveway.  Trade ya jobs?

2 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Why isn't the insurance company providing the manual labor for this awful task?

It's all from the basement, nothing to do with insurance.  I had my buddies drywall it last week, and part of the screaming deal they gave me is they don't clean up the mess.  They did a bang-up job for dirt cheap so I'm fine with it.  Sure is hot today though.

1 hour ago, JosephThomas said:

Find a forum with medical professionals in it.  

Why don't you just offer to do some hourly consulting work with them after you leave? If you hate it that much, give them a higher rate so they either say no, or pay to buy you some nice tools.

I did actually. There is a lot of nonsense involved because it's government. The type of contract does not allow for consulting work. 

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

image.jpegPlanting suspended.  Shovel got into a fight with sprinkler pipe.  Shovel won.  

I used to be in the sprinkler business.

Reminds me of Richard Dreyfuss in "Down and Out in Beverly Hills."

"I've got to call the sprinkler man now. Jesus!"

Just now, Mike. said:

do they make couplings for this tubing or should get some fexible hose and a couple hose clamps to make a patch.  

Oh yeah. Absolutely. Looks like your common 1" poly pipe.

You just need two couplings, a short piece of pipe and some crimp clamps. Screw clamps will work. We usually used four clamps per coupling.

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

Am I violating a rule here?   Drywall sucks.  Sorry man.  I'd rather haul asbestos I think.  

Yeah it sucked alright.  But now it is done and I'm ten pounds lighter.

53 minutes ago, davewyo said:

I used to be in the sprinkler business.

Reminds me of Richard Dreyfuss in "Down and Out in Beverly Hills."

"I've got to call the sprinkler man now. Jesus!"

Great movie!  I haven't seen that in years, need to watch it again.  Got any of that low-cal mayo? LOL Nick Nolte

On 6/11/2016 at 8:51 AM, Chet K. said:

Welcome back Duck.  Maybe you need to get frankie a 4 legged playmate.  Most times two dogs keep each other active and wore out.

my neighbor is realy decent guy only fault is he does not care about wood working.  he has a huge 160+ pound german shepherd so they run and play all the time but he slobbers all over her and she gets dirty all the time.