Shop Tour - getting there!

Mick S

38 minutes ago, pkinneb said:

Micks great shop I love the vaulted ceiling, beams, and all the natural light, amazing! How about a picture of the outside of the building it looks like you have awesome views as well.

I was going to say that too. Nice looking shop Mick - loads of space.

I haven't been to New Mexico for over 20 years. We stayed in Taos and Albuquerque. Next time we'll go to visit Breaking Bad locations and Better Call Saul.

2 hours ago, pkinneb said:

Micks great shop I love the vaulted ceiling, beams, and all the natural light, amazing! How about a picture of the outside of the building it looks like you have awesome views as well.

IMG_4486.JPG

The building to the left of the car is the end of the shop - last winter

IMG_4484.JPG

Wider angle

IMG_1684.jpg

Standing outside my shop door.

44 minutes ago, drzaius said:

Very, Very nice. What size is it?

I just opened up the garage via the red door in the shop photos. With the garage it's just under 900 sq ft.

3 hours ago, davestanton said:

Is it all built from mud bricks or rammed earth walls Micks? Looks very thermal friendly! The shop is magic, you must be proud of it.Barry says it looks a bit cold there for him but even so he wouldn't mind hanging out with your dog.

The house is 16" thick adobe brick , but my shop and the garage are frame & stucco. The house is very thermal friendly. Shop, not as much, but not bad. 

Maggie is definitely in her element in the snow!

IMG_0565.jpg 

• Like 2