Okay you mugs.

RichardA

Texas is about to get hit, with a big f-ing storm, it's gonna drop 20' or more on all our friends in Southern Texas.  Cross your fingers for them.  It's supposed to hit full force on this Friday.

20 feet or 20 inches? I mean, neither is great and I'll be praying for them, but that's a big difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, treeslayer said:

Probably best to send it up to me Coop, just to be safe, i'll keep an eye on it for you;) stay safe Ken and i hope it's not as bad as they say it's going to be.

It's a tad closer if you send it to me.  Less expensive as well.  

Hah! It definately wasn't me. I've been driving all over town trying to find ice. I can't drink that hot beer. Last forecast minutes ago say the Houston area could very possibly get 30" now thru Wed.. Hell, we're not 30" above sea level:wacko:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

Hah! It definately wasn't me. I've been driving all over town trying to find ice. I can't drink that hot beer. Last forecast minutes ago say the Houston area could very possibly get 30" now thru Wed.. Hell, we're not 30" above sea level:wacko:

Well Coop, at this point get the nail gun and your wood stash ~ make a boat, get the beer and drink your way through it.  Seriously though, stay safe and good luck!!!

-Ace-

• Like 1

On 8/23/2017 at 7:16 PM, K Cooper said:

I have a bunch of good lumber that is touching the floor of my shop that needs attending

Well, if this gets soaked maybe you can get top dollar for it from the shmuks that like everything weathered and rustic looking.

• Like 2