What came in the mail today?

I' ve actually purchased very little in the last 3 months.  I even received some discount coupons from Rock-Craft and didn't even peruse their web sites.  

Kinda depressing, actually.  I really should get up and buy something.  

And now for some real woodworking accessories.

20200522_115854.thumb.jpg.e11dbf5e7c41225659ec04422846529e.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't find a chuck adapter for the live center, which I also need. 

Robust and Oneway are both out of stock and the Robust "plants" is closed.   Best Wood Tools hasn't returned my call.  

Edited by Mark J
Edited to add that I did get a call from Best Wood Tools and the adapter is on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the gravity feed cup for my Fuji system.  When I first bought the system I got it with the suction feed cup but there has been a lot of times were having the bigger cup and being on the bottom seems to get in the way, so I thought I would try this set up for some of the projects.  I also ordered the 6 Ft. whip hose.IMG_1997.thumb.jpg.63faf391d16477cd40a736e3dd010e61.jpg

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Chet said:

I got the gravity feed cup for my Fuji system.  When I first bought the system I got it with the suction feed cup but there has been a lot of times were having the bigger cup and being on the bottom seems to get in the way, so I thought I would try this set up for some of the projects.  I also ordered the 6 Ft. wipe hose.IMG_1997.thumb.jpg.63faf391d16477cd40a736e3dd010e61.jpg

Wow nice! Let us know how you get on with that as my Earlex 5000 is getting a bit long in the tooth. I also can't buy a 1.0mm needle set cheaply for it anymore as it seems to have increased 400% in cost. A Fuji is on the horizon.

6 hours ago, Chet said:

I got the gravity feed cup for my Fuji system.  When I first bought the system I got it with the suction feed cup but there has been a lot of times were having the bigger cup and being on the bottom seems to get in the way, so I thought I would try this set up for some of the projects.  I also ordered the 6 Ft. whip hose.IMG_1997.thumb.jpg.63faf391d16477cd40a736e3dd010e61.jpg

You’ll love them both but you’ll wonder how the heck you did with out the whip that is mandatory for smaller projects especially

5 hours ago, Cliff said:

Now this is a thread I can post in everyday, nearly.

Today, got this for the Powermatic 15hh that will be coming next week.

IMG_20200606_133524.thumb.jpg.622c326e2b3ccf62df5c878f6fc2de2f.jpg

Let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to use it.