Covid-19 Vaccine

Coop

• 4 weeks later...

I think there are several reasons. The most common I'd seen that people are scared because you never know whether you'll alive after taking the vaccine or not, your immunity is strong enough to endure the effects of the vaccine if you are above 45+ and suffering from co-morbidities. This reason is what I've heard from closed friends and colleagues and because they lost loved ones after they took 1st dose of vaccine. So, it is this because of why I also thinking thrice whether to take it or not.  

• 3 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 1:42 PM, Mark J said:

Happy to say that the wife and I received booster doses today.  Pfizer for her and Moderna for me.  

I tried to get my booster, but was told I have to wait one more month. I'll be in line early on Nov. 22!

How are your side effects on the booster?

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 7:09 PM, Coop said:

The nurse that gave us our second shot told us to rub the injection site for a day or so to disperse the medication and it sure helped. No soreness on the second or booster. 

Yea, thats the trick.

We get our booster Thursday along with the flu shot.

I'll be inline to get the booster as soon as it's made available to my social group. As someone who is young, doesn't have health conditions and doesn't work in a critical job it might be a while.

It's good to hear the boosters don't have bad side effects. My 2nd shot knocked me out for  a good 4 hours.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think the vaccine is safe for everyone but you have to keep in mind what kind of vaccine you want to use, because there are so many types of vaccines that in some countries some people under the age of 35 are not being vaccinated. On the other hand, many people have very low immunity (using online pharmacy vitamins is recommended) I think it is very important for them to get vaccinated. However, some people have seen some reactions after receiving the vaccine, although this has not happened to everyone.

My wife gets her booster shot next week and I'm the week after when kid #1 goes for her second shot. Thought I might as well do it while I'm working and not possibly ruin a productive vacation day.

Wish kid #2 was able to get the shots but he's only 4. Wish they had done it by weight since he's bigger than the average 5 year old but what can you do. 

I wish I could understand the reasoning behind those that choose not to take and I however, respect their decision. I hope there are enough hospital beds to accommodate these folks, should the need arise, God forbid. 

My masks are now a remembrance and not a requirement.  JMO

• Like 2