What new projects do you have planned for 2022?

TerryMcK

For 2022 I feel like I have a lot on my list and only half a year to get it done. I might be able to make it happen. The dresser is going pretty smoothly.

• Finish Peanut's Dresser
  • Make Peanut's Crib
  • Dining Table for MIL
  • Coffee Table for lower living room.
  • Bathroom small Storage Cabinets
  • Bookshelf for bedroom, I made 2 3 years ago and they have become full. I'll have to replicate the design as best possible.

I also have some yard projects to complete. I need to remove 2 trees that were killed by buck rubs this past fall and plant 2 replacements. I also have some landscaping to complete around a tree I planted last fall after removing a dead spruce tree.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2022 at 8:22 PM, Woodworking_Hobby said:

Some larger projects, some smaller, and a few things to help around the shop. We will see how far I can actually get this year ;-). 

1.  Cutting boards to meet family requests that were placed last year.

2. Clipboards with the kids to give as gifts. 

Please share the clipboards when you're done. I'm thinking I could use a few myself.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Askland09 said:

Sofa Table (almost done pictures to come soon).

Console to replace our old tv stand.

Coffee table so all the living room furniture matches. 

Wall organizer/coat hook dealy whacker 

You will have to keep us posted on your console!  I was sitting looking at mine last night thinking how the cheap press board unit from Wayfaire is finally starting to sag. I would like to try my hand at one but the design will have to be approved by my wife first. :D

Can I just say "yes"?

The list of projects for the new shop and new house feel like they stretch out into infinity. Highlights would be:

New Workbench, my current little family-heirloom/antique really needs to be retired. Currently thinking I'll keep it simple for the moment with some form of Nicholson/English.

A whole slew of shop tables/carts to replace the flip-top ones that I currently have all the bench-top tools mounted to.

Cedar frame for a fire table.

Some form of portable outdoor chair.

Coat-rack and shelf for both entryways.

Finish the lamp I started making before the move.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BonPacific said:

Can I just say "yes"?

The list of projects for the new shop and new house feel like they stretch out into infinity. Highlights would be:

New Workbench, my current little family-heirloom/antique really needs to be retired. Currently thinking I'll keep it simple for the moment with some form of Nicholson/English.

A whole slew of shop tables/carts to replace the flip-top ones that I currently have all the bench-top tools mounted to.

Cedar frame for a fire table.

Some form of portable outdoor chair.

Coat-rack and shelf for both entryways.

Finish the lamp I started making before the move.

Do you not like the flip top carts or just wanting something different?  I was thinking of doing a flip top cart for my planer and future oscillating sander…someday.